ARCHITECT - INDEPENDENT DESIGNER (m/f)
Protim Ržišnik Perc (www.protim.si) is a leading Slovenian company in the field of integral services of architects and engineers.
Based on 30 years of existence and constant development, we have evolved in a team of more than 100 experts, with the help of which we successfully co-create the built environment.
The scope of our services starts with conceptual designs and ends with the optimization of facilities management, considering the design and sustainability aspect, innovation, digitization d solutions for tomorrow.
We are standard setters and benchmark for quality within the industry, equipped with rich experience and knowledge, which we are happy to share and pass on to future generations.
You are more than welcome to join our team as
ARCHITECT – INDEPENDENT DESIGNER (m/f).
The architect`s participation in our design team includes working on complex architectural projects, requiring a great deal of creativity and technical knowledge.
We expect the ability for team and interdisciplinary work, desire for upgrading professional knowledge and focus on clearly defined goals.
The job constitutes of work on all phases of project documentation – from concept design to coordination with other team members and compliance with applicable legislation.
Expected knowledge, experience, and competencies:
- university degree in architecture, master's degree in architecture or a comparable level of education in other countries,
- professional examination for a certified architect is preferred,
- computer skills: proficiency in CAD environment, preferably also knowledge of Revit and orientation towards the BIM approach,
- at least 5 years of work experience in comparable jobs and relevant competencies (participation in all phases of project documentation),
- the ability to work in team, accuracy, a sense of organization,
- knowledge of English, preferably also German and
- driving license.
- long-term employment in a successful and established company,
- corporate housing - the possibility of affordable rental staff housing in a residential area with a kindergarten in the immediate vicinity of the company (walking distance),
- payment, appropriate to knowledge, experiences, and competencies,
- additional stimulating reward for successful work (project reward, annual award for successful business of the company).
What to expect in Protim?
- interdisciplinary work on diverse and complex projects in a highly professional team,
- culture of knowledge and experience exchange between employees,
- personal and professional growth in terms of trainings.
- work-life balance - family friendly culture,
- tidy, modern, and airy work environment, daily fresh fruit, food t work,
- free parking space and driving always in the opposite direction of rush hour,
- up-to-date software,
- the possibility of affordable corporate housing in a residential area with a kindergarten in the immediate vicinity of the company (walking distance),
- diverse social life in the Ržišnik Perc GROUP,
- active lifestyle programs - organized exercises.
Protim's team, with its professional breadth of experience and constant development, enables career promotions for employees in various fields within the company's operations.